Training Technologies' complete survey services for today's corporate needs.
The business world is diverse and full of changing situations, ideals, and beliefs and your company can't afford
to be left behind. Training Technologies offers corporate survey services that are just what you need for your
corporate environment. We will create and conduct any kind of survey you need with any number of respondents at any
level within your organization. You will become more aware of the needs of your internal and external customers, the
level of quality overall, your market penetration, and whatever else you need to know!
Let us know what kind of information and feedback you need and we will conduct the entire survey project for you.
Or we can conduct any portion of the project that you don't have the time, resources, or experience to handle. We
can create the survey for you or use an existing survey you may already have. Let us know what you want and we'll
tailor our services to your needs!
Consider the things you could learn from a professionally outsourced survey!
- Find out what your customers think of your product or services.
- Determine the level of knowledge your employees have in every aspect of their job.
- Find out how your employees feel about business practices, leadership, or benefits.
- Uncover hidden problems with your suppliers or find out just how good they are!
- Determine your market penetration and what consumers feel about your corporate identity.
- Find out if your strategic planning is as efficient and wide-ranging as it could be.
Efficient Collection Methods Results in Greater Understanding
We offer a variety of data collection methods to make it more convenient for participants to respond. The more
convenient it is for participants, the greater the response rate. You can pick and choose the survey delivery
methods that match your respondents!
No matter how the responses are collected, TTI can supply all results in meaningful reports, with the depth of
analysis you need to make informed business decisions.
- Web Surveys brings the power of the World Wide Web or your own company intranet to your survey
project. Your survey will be converted into a Web page and placed online. Bring the power and
familiarity of the Web to your survey project!
- Survey-by-Disk are surveys placed on a 3.5" disk and distributed or placed on a central kiosk
computer. Respondents open the survey, reply, and pass the disk along to another user, back to the
surveyor, or leave it in the kiosk for the next user. All surveys are encrypted to protect the replies.
Survey-by-Disk is the perfect high-tech option that doesn’t require high-tech equipment!
- Network Surveys are placed on your internal network, allowing respondents easy access to the
survey when they're ready. Network surveys direct themselves to a select audience – your network
- Scannable paper surveys are common and familiar to most people. Scannable surveys provides a
standardized, professional look and are paper-based so respondents needn’t require a computer or
technical know-how to reply.
- Paper-based Surveys are the traditional method of information gathering with which most people
are familiar. No technical proficiency or computers required!
Complete Services Bring Dependable Results
From professional survey design to proven sampling and analysis, TTI can provide all the services you need.
Contact our Account Executives for additional information.
A small sample of the variety of Surveys and Assessments we can employ:
For the crucial corporate survey information your organization needs to stay competitive, contact TTI today.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys - Find out what your customers think about your employees, services, and your
- 360° Feedback - Constructive performance evaluations that measure the effectiveness of
employees and the full spectrum of their job responsibilities.
- Training Needs Analysis - Uncover exactly what your organization requires for its upcoming
- Leadership - Determine the quality, effectiveness, and readiness of leaders at various levels in
- Employee Surveys - Examines the needs, opinions, and abilities of the employees in your
- Market Strength - provides a comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic examination of
your organization's marketing environment, objectives, strategies, and activities.