Complete survey services for today's tradeshow and conference coordinators and exhibitors.
In the competitive world of tradeshows, meetings, conferences, and conventions, you need accurate, timely feedback
to determine the best marketing plans and guarantee future success. Training Technologies, Inc. (TTI) can provide
the information you need without tying up your limited resources. We can gather the feedback that is essential to
discovering how your exhibition or tradeshow can be improved.
Do you find you need to:
There are many ways surveys can work for you and there are specific times a tradeshow or convention survey can best
be conducted. It simply depends on what you need to learn and when.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of individual speakers.
- Rate your overall conference.
- Gauge the impact of your exhibits.
- Gather the information you need to make wise advertising and marketing decisions.
There are three primary types of surveys that we can conduct:
- Pre-Needs Assessments can be conducted before the tradeshow. If you supply us with an audience list, we
can determine the attendees’ expectations so you can bring in the right speakers, distributors,
companies, and so forth. Armed with this information, you can ensure that you match these needs.
- During the event we can station kiosks, post a web page, or hand out scannable surveys. A kiosk or a web
survey displayed on the show floor gives the attendees a break, allowing them to complete the survey
between visiting booths or events, giving you an immediate snapshot of how well your show is doing.
Paper surveys can either be handed back before the end of the event or mailed back to TTI.
- Post-assessments can be sent out at set times following the event. This can be done immediately after
the event or at any time after. Giving the attendees time to implement information they received during
the show or conference often results in more accurate survey results.
Whenever you choose to conduct your surveys, we will always work with you on the type of survey you want. If you
have specific needs, we can create a survey just for you or use one of your existing surveys. We also have a supply of
pre-written surveys we can use as well!
A Variety of Surveys and Assessments
This is an example of the numerous surveys we can employ on your behalf!
We can also use existing surveys you have used in the past. These surveys can be updated with current information or
improved based on our experience. The surveys can be converted to many different survey delivery methods. And if you
have any existing survey response data, we can use that in our final analysis as normative data for comparison with
newly received data.
- Exhibitor Surveys - Specially designed surveys ask market-directed questions to evaluate the impact of your exhibit and customer impressions of your organization.
- Speaker Session Evaluations - allow participants to evaluate individual speakers and presentation content as well as provide suggestions for future conference direction.
- Overall Conference/Tradeshow Evaluations - provide feedback necessary to determine participant satisfaction and pinpoint areas of improvement to best direct marketing efforts and advertising dollars for future conferences.
Efficient Collection Methods Results in Greater Understanding
We offer a variety of data collection methods to make it more convenient for participants to respond. The more
convenient it is for participants, the greater the response rate.
- Web Surveys brings the power of the World Wide Web to your survey project. Your survey will be
converted into a Web page and placed online. TTI can let your attendees know where to find the survey or we
can place the survey on a computer at the conference or on the floor of the show. We can retrieve the
survey responses at any time!
- Surveys at kiosks are surveys placed on a computer located at the conference or on the show floor.
Attendees open the survey, reply, and let the next user answer the same survey. All surveys are encrypted to
protect the replies. This is an excellent method of obtaining immediate, on-the-spot reactions from your
- Scannable paper surveys are common and familiar to most people. Scannable surveys provide a
standardized, professional look and are paper-based so respondents don’t require a computer or technical
know-how to reply.
No matter how the responses are collected, TTI will supply all results in meaningful reports, with the depth of
analysis you need to make informed business decisions. We can even include image clips of written responses in
scannable form surveys so you can see exactly how each respondent answered the questions!
Sample Reports for a Conference Evaluation:
Sample Reports for individual Session Evaluations:
Complete Services Bring Dependable Results
From professional survey design to proven sampling and analysis, TTI can provide all the services you need.
For the crucial tradeshow and conference survey information your organization needs to stay competitive, contact